I. PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide support for Sumitomo Procurement & Logistics Department, to include but not limited to; order entry, expediting, maintaining accurate information in system, maintaining various logs.
II. RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Entering, updating and expediting of PO’s for Sr. Supply Chain Coordinator into AX.
- Reviewing reports and update dates in system for others in Procurement.
- Sorting mail and distributing into and out of dept.
- Assist with Purchase and distribution of supplies.
- Assist in Preparation of “Request for Quote” packages for Buyers and reconciliation of returned bids.
- Copying and scanning of documents.
- Update and create spread sheets.
- Contact Suppliers by phone or email to expedite and confirm orders.
- Assist with Logistic filings.
Duties Performed Occasionally or Periodically
- Coffee Ordering
- Maintain various form logs. (Contracts, NDA, MBWE, other)
III. Requirements for Position
- Associates degree- Business, Supply Chain, or similar.
- Computer skills/experience – Microsoft Office suite knowledge.
- Systems knowledge of Microsoft AX a plus.
- 1 year up to 3 years of experience